A Northeast bride returns to her Southern roots in her hometown of San Antonio, Texas, for a gorgeous wedding. There is nothing like celebrating nuptials with timeless designs and family traditions. Images of the event designed by Sweet August Events were captured by Archetype Studios. You'll be able to see much more of this posh wedding today on the always inspiring Style Me Pretty. We had to share a few favorites, but you be sure to check out the full gallery here. You won't want to miss the all-female mariachi band!
1. Some pictures are worth a thousand words: These two images fit the phrase nicely - The first kiss as Mr. and Mrs., and cute kiddos waiting to walk down the aisle.
2. The elements of a classic wedding? Gold chiavari chairs, ivory linens with insane details, and an equally gorgeous cake. Catering by Hotel Contessa.
3. Texture is, in fact, everything. Details on a custom Luna Novias wedding gown (left) and the Resource One Ivory Circle Ribbon Taffeta linen, exclusively at POSH Couture Rentals.
4. We love the way the bride incorporated meaningful and beautiful elements into every inch of this day, from the something blue in her floral bouquet by Fresh Urban Flowers to her cute Bella Umbrella.
5. The happy couple on location at Hotel Contessa and the San Fernando Cathedral in San Antonio, Texas.