From city treasures to travel tips, this weekend's links will leave you with major wanderlust.
1. Whether you're in Dallas or NYC, you have something spectacular to see. Hermès is showcasing just how their iconic craftsmanship comes to life with a workshop with their talented artisans. Details here. If NYC isn't in your travel plans, have no fear. You can still see some acclaimed work. Only at the Dallas Museum of Art can you see Eliel Saarinen's precise and bold tea urn. We love a great entertaining piece that doubles as art. See it here.
2. Leave it to Oscar de la Renta to design the most beautiful virtual paper goods for Paperless Post. For us, it's a match made in heaven. Our favorite? This floral and ikat print are a wonderful modern invite that promises you will transport guests with a festive fete. We'll take them! See more of the designes here. Likewise, we love the Michael Aram's Black Orchid five-piece setting. Who says black isn't just punk enough for Spring? This is a pattern that can easily be used throughout the year and deserves as spot on our tables. Get it here.
3. What to wear when doing hostess duties this Spring? Koch, of course. We love this local bohemian brand with it's perfect warm weather threads for travel and home. Shop the brand here.
4. Just to further inspire your wanderlust, Assouline is releasing second editons of Gypset Style. Pure inspiration.
5. Planning your weekend trips? Design Sponge has your East Coast cheat sheet here.