Besides tomorrow being the official first day of Fall (!!!), there are a million awesome things to inspire you this weekend. Nothing gets us excited like the art world and pop culture, so we are sharing a few of our favorite things that will undoubtedly have you seeing life in a whole new light. Enjoy!
1. NYC Tabletop Market is always inspiring, but the Prouna Jewelry Line made a distinct impression on POSH. Laurel loved the use of Swarovski crystals in these elegant and impressive tabletop pieces. Talk about #tabletoplove. Clockwise from top left: Diana tea cup and saucer, Adonis set, Diana pot. More Prouna here.
2. Elegant brands that push the status quo make pop culture more exciting. There are probably none who have done or do it better than Marc Jacobs and the late Alexander McQueen. From left: We love this Alexander McQueen Hummingbird rug because of its free and happy vibe and want it hanging on our walls. Another happy vibe: The windows at Louis Vuitton in NYC featuring a collaboration with the Japanese artist Yayoi Kusama. It's a favorite because we love when the different worlds of art collide, especially when the result is a happy world of polka dots.
3. The Goss-Michael Foundation always has the most amazing exhibits. This weekend is no exception with the MTV Staying Alive Foundation's AIDS benefit, featuring the works of Dave White (top) and Chuck Elliott (bottom). Learn more here.
4. The book we can't wait to peruse? Doris Duke's Shangri La: A House in Paradise. Beyond the beauty and history of her collections, it's the women herself that entices us to put this on our weekend reading list.
5. Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has To Travel. Not enough can be said about this legendary editor of Harper's Bazaar and Vogue, so of course we're dying to see the documentary, which happens to open today!