Happy Weekend! We're hoping Fall weather will actually happen this weekend, but either way, we're excited about the Texas State Fair and a few new items that are making it to our home and showroom. What are your plans for the weekend?
1. Table Talk: Modern monograms and hand-embroidered elephants for linens? Definitely. The fine-linen couturier Julia Berger collaborated with super society calligrapher Bernard Maisner on these beautifully detailed napkins that beg a place at the table this month.
2. Fashion Forward: Every girl loves Matthew Williamson for fashion, but now we can add his bold patterns and colors to our homes with ten vibrant prints designed for Osborne & Little this fall. Even if you don't add it to your walls, then at least grab this seriously cute umbrella.
3. Wall Love: We love everything from Deborah Bowness, but this glass tableware wallpaper takes the cake. It just might deserve a place in our showroom.
4. Take Note: Taking the time to read blogs and newspapers is just fine, but especially with cooler weather to keep us bundled up and reading on patios, it's time to find a really great book. Stone Fox Bride, which we featured this week on the blog, has a reading list that we find quite refreshing. Get those Kindles fired up.
5. Warm It Up: The best thing about Fall is reintroducing warm soups and chilies to our family dinners. We've pinned several of our favorites to our Autumn Ardor Pinterest board.
6. Southern Tradition: If you live in Dallas, you can't help but notice the arrival of the Texas State Fair. Bigger and better than ever, with more friend foods and a new, improved Big Tex, we can't wait to get out there with the fam.