1. What's a holiday dinner without pecan pie? As soon as we tasted this Drunken Nut from Bishop Art's Emporium Pies, there was no competition. Free of syrup and made with Texas pecans and shortbread crust - need we say more? Order it at Emporium Pies.
2. Rosenthal and Versace provide a holiday china collector's plate annually. It's a priceless addition to your personal collection. Read more here.
3. The weather outside (in Texas at least) has finally turned cold. Our fingers are crossed that it stays chilly through through the holidays, but what we really wish for is a white Christmas. Images via Pinterest.
4. Vogue: The Editor's Eye is already on our coffee table. (You can pick one up at Forty Five Ten.) However, it's the documentary by the same name on HBO that has our DVR working overtime. We can't get enough of Polly, Grace, and the rest of inimitable fashion editors that have made Vogue more than just a fashion magazine. Learn more here.
5. The window displays at Neiman Marcus are have the fun of shopping, especially during Christmas hours when Santa shows up.
6. We love the Dallas Theater Center, and who can pass up the Charles Dickens classic?
7. The Trains at NorthPark exhibition is a whimsical, educational, and traditional part of Dallas' holiday celebrations. Presented by the Bank of Texas and benefiting Ronald McDonald House of Dallas, this is the perfect family excursion while shopping 'til you drop at NorthPark. More info here.