Thanksgiving is just around the corner. We're torn between a few of our favorite looks for a fabulous feast, but both feature an element from the Mottahedeh Collections. How will you set your holiday table?
Rustic Elegance (Left)
1. Bring in wintry elements like the white Chloe goblet with the classic Schott Zwiesel stemware.
2. Nothing says cozy evenings to remember better than the Mottahedeh Tree Collection.
3. Start with the classic chargers: Jan Barboglio Hammered charger or the Maple Leaf charger. (Both on holiday special!)
4. Add a touch of luxe with Christofle flatware.
(Image above also contains the Amber Martini Compote and Resource One's Mahogany Swirl Velvet Linen, exclusively at POSH.)
Traditional Elegance (Right)
5. Resource One's Gold Leather Embossed Velvet, exclusively at POSH. A favorite from the embossed velvet linens, a picture does not do this linen justice.
6. A holiday staple: The Exotic Birds Collection.
7. Make your tabletop shimmer with Elise Cut Crystal stemware - perfect for holiday toasts.
8. The uber-luxe Dynasty 24K flatware will make guests feel like royalty.
9. You can never go wrong with the Mottahedeh Lace charger.
Now, what's for dinner? Check back to hear from Dallas' top chefs and caterers for scrumptious holiday menus.