|A beautiful gown. Photo by Gilles Bensimon . / Rustic elegance with distressed ivory chiavari chairs. Image via here. / Donnie Brown designed this gorgeous white place setting with POSH pieces. Image by Edmonson Weddings Photography. See more from this shoot here. / Warm your shoulders with a pretty throw. Image by Tikko Weddings. / A winter delicacy by The Italian Dish via here.|
2014 is definitely storming...as in ice, snow, and incredible wind chills. This may be one of the coldest January's yet in Texas. In order to warm us up, we're brainstorming winter entertaining with haute looks even in the coldest temperatures. Get the look below.
1. Dress the party with long, silk gowns worthy of a night on the town topped with layers of knits and furs. You'll be sitting pretty (and warm) even if the power goes out.
2. The look of our distressed ivory chiavari is a favorite for rustic winter weddings and events. It obviously looks great in outdoor settings but also has the proper style for seriously stylish entertaining well-heeled guests.
3. You really can never go wrong with a white place setting, especially if it's a Simply Platinum Dinner Plate mixed with Gold Leaf China.
4. The perfect party favor is one that keeps guest warm of course. We love the idea of cashmere throws that can easily be layered and thrown across legs and shoulders.
5. Warm up your core with a hot beverage, from the hot toddy to good old fashioned shots of whiskey, we have just the glassware for you.