This is an oldie but a goodie - a contemporary garden wedding reception at the Nasher perfect for a chilled, autumn evening. What makes this look so modern is the classic silver and gold tones used on everything from the linens to the flatware mixed with modern ghost chairs and floral arrangements. Very fitting for the Nasher, indeed. See more of this gorgeous reception on Style Me Pretty.
1. Head Table: The bridal table receives special seating and linens, all the better for guests to come and greet the newlyweds as well as for the couple to enjoy their friends and family. The perfect mod companion to this table? Kartell Louis Ghost Chairs from Resource One, exclusively at POSH Couture Rentals.
2. Tabletop: A close up of the tabletop reveals the classic elements that make this look so timeless - Extreme Riedel glassware, Clear Glass Charger with Gold Rim, and Parisian flatware (all POSH Couture Rentals).
3. The luscious and luxurious scene: A nice touch here is the adding pashminas for guests on a chilly, autumn evening.
4. Mixed Metals: A closer look at the glass chargers and glassware.
5. Details: You can't go wrong with fabulous florals and Bell'Invito paper goods.
Wedding Photography: Andrea Polito Photography / Event + Floral Design: Bella Flora of Dallas / Ceremony Location: Private Residence / Reception Location: The Nasher Sculpture Gardens / Wedding Invitations: Bell’Invito / Rentals: POSH Couture Rentals / Linens: La Tavola / Lighting: Beyond