It’s beginning to really heat up here in Dallas and that only means one thing, summer is right around the corner, literally the first day was June 21st! While there are many exciting things going on here at P.O.S.H. for the summer of 2014 (ahem… our big move to 101 Cole Street) we are ready to kick off with ultimate summer tabletop. After all, it seems that summertime is THE time to entertain.
When we think summer, the first thing that comes to mind is vacation of course, but that’s not what we are talking about here! We mean colors, all sorts of colors, cascading flowers, soft neutrals, stripes, accents, the list could really go on and on. Different events call for different colors and we are certainly prepared in that department. So today we bring you our P.O.S.H. picks “Best of Summer” edition. Enjoy!
We encourage you to visit the P.O.S.H. Virtual Table and build your custom tabletop with all your favorite pieces from P.O.S.H. Tell us what your ultimate tabletop for summer would look like!
1. Vintage Glassware: Mix and match this glassware for a unique combination that will make your table rival some of the best. Whether sticking to one color or mixing amongst the table you are sure to create a showstopper.
2. Blue + White China: It’s fabulous enough to make you close your eyes and wish you were in the Hamptons. Blue + white china is the ultimate summer table accessory. Nothing screams toes in the sand and warm sun on your skin quite like this does.
3. Polka Dot China: Nothing says summer quite like this fun china pattern. Combine it with other summer items or let it stand out on its own. The beauty about this china is that it comes in 4 colors: pink, green, blue and yellow.
4. Assorted Milk Glass Vases: These great vases are perfect for decorating your table. They are the perfect summer white and add glamour to any room and tabletop.
5. For the Petites: Create a table for the petites in your life that matches your tabletop! They will feel like part of the party with their own special pieces.