“When handed lemons, add some champagne and throw a party!” It may be tough to beat the heat down in Texas, but don't let that stop you from some serious Summer Solstice entertaining. Grit + Gold’s feature in Prime Living Magazine is the perfect example of a stylish summer soiree. So sit back and relax- we've got the goods lined up for your hostess duties whether you're poolside, lakeside or oceanfront.
- Sophisticated Backdrop: Whether you’re throwing a bridal shower or a baby shower, using black and white gives you a neutral backdrop for an accent color of your choice. We chose a yellow accent color, which allowed us to incorporate lemons into the décor as well as the food and beverages.
- DIY Mimosas: Let your guests customize their mimosa with a variety of fruits and serve in our glass carafes and Pure Champagne Flute.
- Thirst Towers: Iced sweet tea, lemonade and water are must-haves for any summer Texas social. Serve in our Glass Beverage Dispensers and Iced Tea Goblets.
- Outside In: Lounge furniture, boxwood hedges and large umbrellas lend a feel of an easy garden party and makes everybody feel right at home.
- Punch of Color: Yellow ranunculus’s and lemons are small enough to be used on tables while packing a bright punch of color.
- Tabletop: Keep it clean and classic with our Royal Rego Charger and Carmen China. Our Farmhouse Crossback Chairs are the perfect sophisticated addition to any outdoor event.
P.O.S.H. Couture Rentals
Get the Look with P.O.S.H.
Royal Rego White Porcelain Charger
White Linen Hemstitch Dinner Napkin
Carmen Onyx China
White Appetizer rectangle plate
Farmhouse Crossback chair
Iced Tea Goblet
Stemless red wine glasses
Birch Hall Tong
Beverage Dispenser Glass with Stand
Planning & Styling: Grit + Gold
Photography: Stephanie Rose Photography
Florals: Stems of Dallas
Baked Goods: The Jenny Layne Bakery
Rentals: P.O.S.H. Couture Rentals
Linens: BBJ Linens
Calligraphy: Design Roots
Lounge Furniture and Bar: AFR Furniture Rentals