Gift giving is so personal and what is more personal that the gift of monograms!
Monogramming has always been a Southern tradition. However, the history of monogramming can be traced back thousands of years. It has taken different forms but remains a staple in our history. Once a royal signature or seal, monarchs have long been identified in print by their monograms, an integral part of their royal persona. The Victorians personalized everything from their table linens to their cutlery as a symbol of prestige.
So when you are thinking of the perfect gift, take the extra step and personalize with a monogram. Visit one of our links below to get all of your monograming needs this Christmas, then cozy up by the fire with a mug of cocoa and get to giving with a personal touch!
Give the Gift of Monograms:
- Looking for the perfect hostess gift? In Kimberly Schlegel Whitman’s book, Monograms for the Home, she discusses everything monogrammed from its history to discovering your personal style through this age-old tradition.
- Entertain in style with Mark & Graham's Copper Bar Set.
- Stella and Dot offers the perfect monogrammed jewelry with their signature engravable bar necklace and new this season- monogrammed rings.
- For the stylish bride, remember that monogramming is a beautiful personal touch for your bridesmaid and groomsmen gifts! Try these here.
- William and Sonoma offers the perfect stocking stuffer with their Gold Monogram Mugs.
- We’re obsessed with everything Mark and Graham, and their new Everyday Leather Travel Pouch is perfect for your man.
- Yeti tumblers seem to be everywhere lately, so why not make his extra special with a monogram, or monogram a beautiful leather wallet for a Christmas gift?
- J Crew is now featuring their Holiday Monogram Shop for all of your monogramming gifting needs for the man in your life's wardrobe.