Julie Smith picks her favorite rentals for summer. We promise, you'll want to scoop them up for your next shindig.
1. Mushroom Bengaline with Oyster Metallic Mesh Overlay: Naturals are big right now. And what better way to embrace summer?
2. Lily Server: A classy and clever way to add style to your amuse bouche. Check out our Five Things for a great watermelon gazpacho from Kim at Cassandra's Catering. Perfect for this dish!
3. Vintage Carnival Glassware: A stylish twist on your tabletop -- this was huge in the D Weddings Fall 2012 issue. While it's great any time of year, Julie calls this the modern mason jar. It's perfect for summer sweat tea and cold beverages.
4. Gold Floral Lace Goblet and Champagne Flute, plus the Amber Trumpet Glass: One look at these and you'll know why this is Julie's favorite way to toast a summer soiree. Touches of gold with your natural linens bring effortless elegance to your tabletop.
5. Mottahedeh Tree Charger and China: Unique and textured finishes for a dream tabletop.