We're actually not one for resolutions made just once a year. But with so much happening for POSH in 2014, we can't see a reason not to actually.
|Image via VMac+Cheese.|
1. Throw more "just because" dinner parties for the people that really matter. We love a great holiday tabletop or celebratory shower or anniversary, but we really like the idea of taking a normal night out of each month and making it special with unique place settings and recipes to show the people we love the most that we indeed love them the most.
2. Cook more meals at home. If we do number one on this list, then this is an obvious second on the list. Be prepared to find more recipes on this blog, featuring local favorites, Southern treats, and healthy versions of our favorite spreads.
3. Take care of our new store fronts. As in, a new website and a new warehouse. We will be launching a brand new website at the end of the month, and we cannot wait to show you what we've been working on. As for the new warehouse location, don't worry Design District neighbors, we are literally moving just down the street. It just means better ways to serve clients like you who allow us to do what we love doing.
4. Take time to smell the roses. We have a busy year ahead, but taking time for ourselves and families sounds like the best way to stay balanced.
5. Serve you better NOW. We're constantly working on this, and we'd love to hear from you. From comments to your own resolutions, give us a shout!
|Image via Jessie Wright.|