It's officially back to school day in Dallas! Laurel and Jami were mothers before they became business owners, which means they don't have time to sweat the small stuff, have learned to balance work and home life, and get incredibly inspired by other moms who are doing the same thing. Because of this, today's Moodboard is for the haute mama who appreciates style and beauty, loves her family, and basically works her tail off to get the job done! In all seriousness, we are inspired by the amazing women on this board and the awesome work they have done professionally and personally. We hope you enjoy these iconic images, plus the petite-inspired pieces we threw in.
1. You may already know textile designer Lulu deKwiatkowski (her vivid and crazy prints are huge in Montauk and in her hometown of Los Angeles), but have you seen her adorable children's line for Schumacher? Eight printed and seven embroidered cottons come in various patterns and hues, from elephants to florals (as shown above). We've fallen for Lulu DK all over again, and you will too! Check out her adult line here and children's line here.
2. Jerry Hall with her children. The gorgeous Texan actually looks even more glorious when basking in the light of her children.
3. Milk and cookies - need we say more?
4. Jackie O: If you look up chic mother in the dictionary, you will find this face.
5. Natalie Vodianova is a Russian beauty you've undoubtedly seen in the pages of Vogue and more, but it's her work with the Naked Heart Foundation that inspires us. As founder of the charity organization, she makes sure kids all over the world have a safe and inspiring place to play.
6. An Eloise inspired birthday party. Petite chiavari chairs, and, of course, lots of pink!
7. Lulu DK Child 'Sky' fabric in baby blue. Didn't we say you'd love her?