|Clockwise from top left: Mottahedeh Charger and Tree China, Vintage Crystal Compotes, Prada Jacket, Contrella Salad Plate, Hot Toddy Glasses, Jan Barboglio Charger with Barcelona Gold and Sevres China, Carmen Dell'Orefice, Gold Radiance Charger|
Can you believe Thanksgiving is next week? If you've left planning to the last minute, might we suggest a few options for your hosting duties with this week's moodboard.
1. Dress festively and with flair, a 'la Carmen Dell'Orefice. Jewel tones are always a fall hit, but if you do stick with neutrals, go for detailed textures like leather, fur, and tweed.
2. Don't neglect your tabletops! A fabulous linen, like the traditional bengaline moires, create a perfect foundation for pretty place settings.
3. Charge it up with textured like the Jan Barboglio or Golden Radiance Chargers.
4. China should reflect the season. Mottahedeh Tree is perfect for fall, but go with the pattern that best reflects your personal setting and atmosphere.
5. Toast the season with personalized drinks served up in specialty glassware.