The holidays revolve around family and friends gathering 'round the table. Illuminate the season with trusted, key pieces that easily transition with family pieces or add a rich element to your upcoming celebrations. Here are a few tips on adding posh elegance:
1. We love the idea of cream and ivory additions adding a subtle glow to tabletops. Both Arte Italica Cream Charger and Basket Weave Ivory China Collection have intricate details which prove there is nothing bland about the season's favorite neutral. Bring in POSH Vintage patterns for a truly seasonal look that celebrates both the past, present, and future.
2. Give guests a gracious welcome with fine crystal and stemware. The new Valencia Etched Stemware Collection give a gorgeous glimmer to cocktail hour and make an impressive display on luxe vignettes and bar carts.
3. Bring something bright to the holidays with a richly hued Stella Goblet. Purple is the color of royalty and a nice break from the typical holiday hues - what better way to toast your guests?
4. Speaking of the typical holiday hues, we still love bringing traditional colors and patterns into tablescapes with our linens. Damasks in gold, red, burgundy, and deep greens adds a Southern touch while keeping the season in mind.
5. If you really want to add a festive shine to a fashionable feast, the new Silver Versailles Charger and Dinner Plate instantly adds glamor to winter whites. Just add statement stemware and you're set.