A little last minute table décor to help you survive the holiday season. A holiday table is nothing without the little extras and decorations to make it full of warmth and love. So we have looked to our favorite place to find great ideas, Pinterest of course, to find some last minute holiday table décor that will make your tabletop more beautiful and festive than it already is!
1. Hang ornaments from above and use red candles with crystal holders to make your table festive and bright!
2. Use cookie cutters and cute shapes as napkin holders to make a little extra something special.
3. Use silver chargers as base for glass candle votives. Place the candle in the votive and pour cranberries around the candles as an added festive touch!
4. Line the center with festive garland. Add little touches like pine cones and candles to give it a full and more tailored look.
5. Nothing says Christmas more than red and green candy canes! Get creative with them and place around candles, on top of your place settings, or down the center. They will bring a fun and sweet addition to the table.
We hope these fun and festive décor ideas spark a little flame inside each of you! Happy holidays to you and yours this season!