The end of 2012 is officially upon us. We have much to be thankful for and even more to look forward to in 2013. We wish you many laughs and hugs with loved ones around the dinner table and a very happy New Year. See you next year!
|Image via Style Me Pretty|
A quick look back before we look forward:
- A gorgeous gold tabletop from the pages of Brides of North Texas. Shot by Perez Photography and designed by the fabulous ladies of DFW Events, this is one seat you'll want to recreate, maybe even for the new year.
- For all our Haute Mamas out there, our P.O.S.H. Petite line has been the perfect addition for their tiny tots at family parties, birthdays, and weddings. Led by two haute mamas ourselves, we are always inspired by mothers who seamlessly seem to do it all, hence this moodboard Plus, who could forget this little cutie.
- We have the best clients. As tastemakers in their own right, we are endlessly inspired by their originality and creativity. See who shared their secrets in our Tastemaker series from the past year here.
- We love helping you set the table, but we know a great guest's or hostess' taste goes well beyond a beautiful tabletop. Thus, we started POSH 101 to share tidbits on all things related to modern etiquette. If you read just one before heading out for the evening, let it be this one - perfect for a New Year's toast.
- Our favorite weddings make it to the blog. And by favorite we mean all of them because we see the hard work our brides and planners put into putting together the perfect tabletop. The enjoyment of their big day makes everyone's hard work that much more priceless. See a few of this weddings here.
- We love to Toast the things and people that make us smile. (Click on the Toast tab to the right to see what all has happened throughout the year.) A great moment happened to be this toast right here - thanks D Magazine!
- Of course, we love to entertain (again, click the Entertain tab to the right for a full list of great entertaining tips), but for NYE, this one should do you well.