Friday Favorites is a fun thing we like to do to share with all of you things that catch our attention each week. This week in particular we came across an array of things that are all different and equally as fun. Cheers to the weekend and thanks for reading!
La Vida Bulgari Dinner
The name of the dinner itself exudes fabulousness just in itself so of course the event décor stopped us in our tracks! Showcasing around 150 Bulgari accessories and the celebrities in attendance with the likes of Kate Bosworth and Hilary Swank, just to name two, the event which was held at the Fine Arts Museum of San Francisco really epitomized the luxury of the brand.
How to Master Grace Kelly’s Style by Veranda Magazine
Her iconic style is the epitome of American royalty and after she became the Princess of Monaco it was apparent that her grace and style followed her overseas! This past week, Veranda Magazine released a guide on how to “Dress like a Modern Day Grace Kelly” and we think it is the perfect guide to dressing like the ultimate American princess.
Frozen Raspberry Margaritas
With the warm up of weather this frozen margarita is the perfect way to cool down! We couldn’t resist sharing the recipe with you from Oven Love Blog. In fact the best way to enjoy these delicious drinks is in a Mason Jar from POSH!
• 1 small container of raspberries
• 1 12 oz. can of frozen limeade concentrate
• 1 cup tequila
• ¼ cup triple sec
• juice of 1 lime
• 3-5 cups ice
• lime slices and coarse salt, for serving
1. Place raspberries in a blender and process until smooth. Pour mixture through a mesh strainer over a small bowl to remove seeds and return the raspberry puree to the blender. Add limeade concentrate, tequila, triple sec and lime juice and blend until smooth. Add ice until the blender is full, and again blend until smooth.
2. Pour into small mason jars, screw on lids and freeze.
3. When you’re ready to serve, remove the margaritas from the freezer. If you’re using salt, dip the rim into the salt first, then use a straw or fork to stir up the margarita mixture. Add a lime slice and serve.