Chiavari, cross-back, kartell ghost, grand chiavari, villa ballroom, folding, and petite. Think about it, if you don’t have chairs, no one can sit down and enjoy your beautiful table, they are essential to a complete party dynamic. The conversation of chairs doesn't seem to come up too often, but really why does it not? Chairs are around us everyday and such an important part of many of the things we do everyday, and better yet they are such an important part to any event. So today we are talking chairs, chairs, and more chairs!
You could say chairs are one of our specialties, after all, we do have hundreds and hundreds. Whether you prefer a classic style or just a simple addition, there are so many different styles to choose from. Our chairs do more than just look pretty, they hold up to the wear and tear of any event and are always top quality. Ensure your guests sit in the lap of luxury with one of these styles!
1. The Chiavari Chair: Created in 1807 off the Italian coast, this robust and special chair is a wooden chair of Ligurian design. A classic that can transition from the ballroom to an outdoor wedding with ease and style, the chaivari chair is a mainstay for any event! Like we have said before and we will say again, the chiavari is definitely one of our favorites. Our chiavari chairs come in a multitude of colors including: black, distressed white, gold, green, ivory, mahogany, silver, red, pewter, and white. As well as, Grand chiavari chairs that come in fruitwood and natural.
2. Kartell Ghost Chair: As an exclusive provider of the Resource One Kartell Ghost Chair, we pride ourselves on how fabulous these chairs really are! As the first single piece injection-molded transparent polycarbonate in the Louis XV style, this chair is celebrated as a classic with contemporary flair. As a more delicate version, the Victoria is perfect for large parties and optimal impact. Despite their appearance, these chairs are stable and durable and bring style and sophistication to any event or home. Our collection of ghost chairs include: amber and clear Louise Kartell Ghost chairs and clear, green, and smoke Victoria Kartell ghost chairs.
3. Crossback Farm Chair: The definition of style and grace, the crossback farm chair can be used in many different ways. With a crossback detail on the back of the chair and a wood finish that will make any skeptic believe, we love these classic chairs. They can be used for both farm-style or elegant events, and these chairs pair best with our farm tables. Crafted of fine wood with a detailed finish, we recommend these chairs for your event!
4. Petite Collection: There is nothing more sweet and special than our petite collection of chairs. Available in three different styles, the Chiavari, the Avalon, and the Brighton; these petite chairs are perfect to make all little kids feel special! Whether they are used for a birthday party or to mock the adult table, these chairs are the perfect petite addition to any event.
5. Folding and Villa Ballroom: Both so simple and easy to dress up or down, the folding chair and villa ballroom chair are great for receptions, parties and extra seating. Definitely a classic and recognizable style, these two chair types have been around for a long time and are not going anywhere soon.
Head over to our P.O.S.H. Catalogue and see all our chairs!
See more ways of how we style and use our chairs on our Pinterest board!