Five things that are packing a punch this November also happen to be our Fall favorites.
1. Arte Italica Cream Charger - Refined Italian elegance for just the right amount of ornateness with a neutral color to compliment any tabletop.
2. Mahogany Rose and Mottahedeh Tree China Collections - Fall calls for deep hues, patterns that reflect the natural autumnal landscape, and of course, style that upholds family traditions. Feast the eyes while your feasting on everything from turkey to dumplings.
3. Birch Hall Flatware - Add an Art Deco element so the first thing picked up at the table holds enough weight to not easily be forgotten.
4. Stella Goblets - Make a statement with the best color duo of all time - black and white. Our newest addition to the goblet family - the Stella - is a more mature version of our Chloe with a slim, elegant stem and substantial cup for the perfect pour.
5. Crossback Chair - Inspired by the Parisian cafe chair, these crossback chairs go well with everything from farmhouse tables to family seating.
Book your today to ensure these beauties make an appearance at your next soiree.